1. Not to provide false information about you to us or create any user account for anyone other than yourself without such person’s permission.
2. To take responsibility for any use of your account.
3. When you visit the EverSleep website, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website. We may also automatically collect technical information concerning your mobile device and operating system.
4. We do not collect or store any personal banking or credit card information.
5. We may use data submitted by you, or with your consent collected from your EverSleep account, in order to provide EverSleep services in the normal course of business, or to customize the EverSleep services for your particular situation based on past personal usage history.
6. Data on sleep measurements are collected, anonymized, and aggregated for statistical and analytical purposes to enable us to improve and enhance our software and services. We may share this aggregated and anonymized information with corporate partners.
7. We may from time to time disclose data to third parties in the following circumstances: (1) to conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by the EverSleep seeking such information, or (2) to enforce the terms of the End User License Agreement to which you are bound as a condition to use of the software or the services, or otherwise to protect our rights in the software and services or (3) to our legal representatives or to a party that purchases EverSleep or any of its businesses.